Terms of Service
Introduction & Acceptance of Terms of Service
These Terms of Service(“Terms”) will govern the use of Toomic Ranking service(“Service”) of TOOMICS RANKING, located at 4F 8 Teheran-ro 98-gil, Daechi 2(i)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, by all users(“Users”, “you”, “your”) including members(“Member”) and guests(“Guest”)
You must be at least fourteen (14) years old to use the Service. You must affirm to us that you are either more than eighteen (18) years old, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms mentioned in our Terms. If you are under thirteen (13) years old, please do not use the Service.
We do not share personal information with external parties without prior consent from users unless when it is required by law.
We are not liable in any way for the disclosure of personal information caused by you.
You may not transfer or assign any access to the Service, and other rights or licenses granted to you hereunder without our consent.
We may, for business or technical purposes, modify, amend, or change the Service in whole or in part.
We may restrict or suspend the Service in whole or in part for the following instances.
1. When installing, repairing, or inspecting the Service
2. When facilities-based telecommunications business assigned by Telecommunications Business Act restricts the telecommunications service
3. When power failure, equipment failure, or overflow of internet traffic restricts the Service
4. When uncontrollable events such as natural disasters or national emergencies occur
In case paid or free contents are not provided to you due to transition, failure, or merger of our business, we will notify you, take reasonable steps to stop any monetary damage incurred to you, and maintain the Service.
When the contract between the content provider and us are terminated, the sale of the content may be suspended.
We may terminate or restrict your use of the Service without prior notice if you breach any of the following reasons.
1. Hacking or damaging the system
2. Transferring, assigning, or selling the rights of paid contents to a third party.
3. Using the Service using forged, altered, or stolen information
For termination or restriction of your use of the Service, you may file an appeal. If we deem your appeal plausible, we will grant your access to the Service again.
Provision of Information & Advertisement
We may post various information regarding the Service and advertisements on the Service, send e-mails, SMS(MMS), or Push Notification.
Utilizing advertisements posted on the Service, and making transactions on the advertisement are matters between you and the advertiser. Any disputes or matters between you and the advertiser has to be solved between you and the advertiser, and we are not liable for any reason.
Copyright of Contents
You may not reproduce, distribute, rent, lease, sell, license, copy, modify or otherwise use the information you have obtained through our Service for profit. Any copyright infringement on the contents occurs, you are subjected to the related laws.
“Obligations” of “Toomics” and the Users
[Obligations of “Toomics”]
We do not sell, rent or share personal information you provided to use the Service to external parties. However,
We may share personal information when we are required to by law such as investigations by related authorities, or Communications Standards Commission.
We maintain appropriate measures to resolve complaints of users regarding the Service as quick as possible.
We take measures to maintain the Service at all times, and to reduce any inconvenience of users in using the Service.
[Obligations of “the Users”]
You must represent and warrant that you will not, in connection with your use of the Service, violate the following rules and if you do, you are solely responsible on all matters caused by your violation.
1. Copying, or distributing any information or contents that you have obtained from our Service for profit without our prior consent.
2. Posting or distributing to the third party through e-mail or any other means anything that could infringe Toomics’, and others’ patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and any other intellectual property.
3. Selling or transferring the account you created for the Service, or the account information to a third party.
4. Sending, posting, or distributing to the third party through e-mail or any other means any information, sentences, and shapes that could disturb the public order.
5. Impersonating to be an employee or an administrator of Toomics Ranking’, or using others’ names to post or send e-mails and messages.
6. Intentionally registering or distributing computer virus that could cause any malfunction of any equipment related to the Service or destroy information.
7. Sending information that could harm the Service, advertisements or Spam Mail against the receivers’ clear refusal.
8. Sending any words, sounds, writings, pictures, or videos that could incur shame, hatred, or fear to others that could interrupt others’ life.
9. Defaming or causing loss to others.
10. Accessing the weak points of the Service that was not fixed or missed by Toomics Ranking to access undisclosed information, to change or alter information.
11. Violating any laws or policies of the Service
12. Obstructing the business of Toomics Ranking.
We may collection information to improve the content usage and the Service. We take appropriate measures to secure the collected information.
You agree to indemnify Toomics Ranking against any losses, liabilities, claims, causes of action, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service, and your violation of these Terms or any applicable law or regualtion. You will not be required to indemnify Toomics Ranking only when it did not cause any loss or unintentional.
Limitation of Liability
We intend to make our Service available at all times, however we are not liable when the Service is not available due to reasons beyond our control such as natural disasters, or change of law or administrative rules.
We are not liable for service failures caused by you. However, you will not be liable if the cause was reasonable or out of your control.
We are not liable for reliabiliy or accuracy of any information, data, or facts posted on our Service, except when it was caused by gross negligence or intentionally done.
We are not liable for any damages arising out of loss of profits, or loss caused by using data from our Service.
We are not liable for any claim or dispute between you and another user, or a third party that arises in whole or in part from the Service.
We will take appropriate measures to resolve any issue, claim, or dispute between you and Toomics that arises in whole or in part from the Service.
If the dispute between you and Toomics is not resolved, it will be submitted, commenced, and be heard in “Seoul District Court” of the Republic of Korea.
The laws of the Republic of Korea will govern any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Toomics.
In case if you have any questions regarding the Terms of Service, please e-mail us at email@example.com
These Terms have been modified on June 05, 2019